Group Leadership Roles:
A group is a publishing organization, and the people above run it.Admin has absolute control over the group -- they can manage publication schedule, invite more people into the leadership, fire them.
Editor can manage the queue (actually publishing diaries to a group's home), but has no ability to hire and fire.
Member can just queue things, but can't actually publish to the group's home page.
For a more specific list of permissions, mouse over the question mark on the "Role" header.
|Mark E Andersen||05/10/2015||Contributor|
Are you sure you want to remove this user from the group?
- On this day in Labor History the year was 1883. The “eighth wonder of the world, the Brooklyn Bridge opened for traffic. 600 men worked on the project, which took 14 years to complete. Between ...1 comments 0 Recs
- The Senate advanced fast-track authority for the Trans-Pacific Partnership on Thursday.26 comments 16 Recs
- This item in the Austin American Statesman. "Labor won a rare Texas victory Saturday, with the House Republican carrying an anti-union bill declaring it dead. Byron Cook, the Corsicana Republican ...15 comments 9 Recs
- Texas’ House Joint Resolution 26, which would have allowed for a state-wide referendum on increasing the state minimum wage to $10.10, was defeated by Republicans in the Texas House on May 14, 2015.8 comments 13 Recs
- He's in their dungeon, dark and grim; He stood by us, we'll stand by him! -Ralph Chaplin ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` Sunday May 23, 1915 ...8 comments 23 Recs
- I’m fixing to deal with some grown up truth right now and I’d appreciate it if you’d hear me out. Bernie Sanders Bernie ...101 comments 181 Recs
- Respected voices among us have come to the conclusion that President Obama would desire tier three Malaysia, the hub of human trafficking, be included in the TPP without expecting that would make a ...4 comments 0 Recs
- How can unionized workers and unemployed workers stand together? Perhaps we can look to the past for examples of the power of such solidarity. On this day in Labor History the year was 1934. It ...1 comments 1 Recs
- Democratic Senators Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Joe Manchin of West Virginia introduced S.1381 on May 19, 2015, which would have required President Obama to de-classify the Trans Pacific ...34 comments 36 Recs
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio unveiled his nationwide 'Contract with America', which he is calling " The Progressive Agenda to Combat Income Inequality ". Like Newt Gingrich's Contract With America, the ...6 comments 7 Recs
- No current results.